Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I don't want a lot for Christmas..




Guess what I found - a French Lush!

I had no school today (oh joy!) because of a test and because my German teacher was sick. Me and Paula (my German friend) went shopping instead and brought presents for her family because she's heading home for Christmas in a few days.
We also went up the Lu tower, a factory where they've been making little tea biscuits for again about as long as common grass has grown in NZ. There was a rotating platform that one could manoeuvre oneself with a wheel (like a playground pirate ship for grown ups!) but unfortunately it didn't go very fast :( You could see a full panorama of Nantes though, which was pretty impressive.
I also went grocery shopping with Odile and chose some French things for Lenart (the German exchange student) to take home with him because it's his last day. I think when I go I'm going to take the entire cheese aisle with me.

This evening we had a feast for Lenart. Paula came as well and I'd just like to point out how cute it is when they speak German together. In Anna's words, "C'est deux Allemands, un Allemand et une Allemande, ensemble en France"

The bottom photo is at our neighbour's house. We're pretty close -so close, in fact, I opened a door at the bottom of the stairs I thought was a cupboard and found my self in her kitchen (luckily, the others were there too looking at her christmas decorations!) This christmas tree reminded me of home, so I put it here to wish you guys bonnes fetes!

A +

No comments:

Post a Comment